Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thanks!

I haven't had time to update anything here and I promise I will do my best very soon.

Thank you Angie for updating my blog, even with the pictures! :-D

We were released from the hospital on Thursday around 12:30 p.m. Ben's weight coming home was 7lbs 2 oz. We had to go for a jaundice test this morning and he's gained 5.5 oz since coming home! He loves to eat and nursing is going great. Zachary is an amazing big brother. I am feeling better. I had a spinal that hurt like hell! I am still having a lot of swelling in my feet from the spinal, they are more swollen now than they were when I was pregnant. I just said "was pregnant" - that's werid. I am still in awe over the fact that we have a second child.

I've got so much to update you on and promise I will do soon. I'll also have a ton of pictures to post.

3 comments:

Chris said...

WOOHOO!!! Glad you're home and feeling good. I've been checking for updates. Congratulations SMITH FAMILY!!!
We had a slight bit of jaundice too. Had to get labs on Thursday but she's good now. I too am swollen like heck in my feet and ankles. I don't know if it's from the same thing. It's as bad or worse than pregnancy. I'm sure you feel the same way but darn I can't wait to wear SHOES again!

MBKimmy said...

glad your home and all is going well - can't wait to see more pictures!

Angie said...

I'm glad to hear you're home and all is well. He definitely is a cutie!