We had a very good weekend. Friday night the local fireworks were canceled due to rain so we cooked dinner at home and then went into town and rented a few movies and then went to Wal-Mart so I could walk around and catch up on some grocery shopping. We purchased a car mirror and a car seat head / support thingy for the baby. After about 1 1/2 hrs walking around I was more than ready to head home. Later while we were watching the movie contractions came back, of course not the real let's go to the hospital contractions, just BH but they stuck around for a few hours.
Saturday we didn't do much of anything, we all were pretty lazy and I slept until almost 9 am! The boys slept until almost 10!!! I couldn't believe how lazy we were. We did a few things around the house and just all hung out and didn't rush to around. Mike went to his friend's wedding and Zachary and I picked my parents up and we went to the fireworks in Nelsonville. On our way we ordered pizza from Dominos and headed to Hocking College to park in the VIP area for a great view. We were so close there were ashes falling on us!
Mike's parents went to visit his uncle yesterday. He was realeased from the hospital and was told to contact Hospice to help with his care at home. Mike is going to contact his parents today to get an update on how he is feeling.
This morning I woke up around 5:30 and have been up every since. Mike had to be to work at 6, so I haven't been able to get back to sleep. (WARNING: BODY FLUID DISCUSSION!!!) I started having menstural cramping a little bit ago and went to the bathroom and I think I have passed a good chunk of my mucus plug. No bleeding, just a bunch of snotty like stuff. I'm still having BH off and on but again, nothing consistent enough to go to the hospital over. I searched online and it said that if you are full term and lose your plug it's not necessary to call your doctor that it just means labor is on the way in 1 day to 6 weeks (thank goodness I don't have to wait 6 more weeks!!!). I go back to the doctor on Tuesday so I'll let him know then.
I am going to grab a blueberry muffin and sit on the back porch and enjoy a quiet and peaceful Sunday morning breakfast while listening to the sound of the birds.
Enjoy your Sunday!
13 years ago



3 comments:
Your leave started just in time! So glad you had a good weekend ... even if the rain ruined it at first, but I am sure the walkingw as good for ya!
Hang in there ... can't wait to see if you make it Tuesday?!
I am getting really excited about meeting the new little man!
I never lost my plug the first time around and I'm kind of hoping I don't see it this time either...lol. I'm having BH constantly too. Sometimes they're REALLY strong at night. SO READY FOR FRIDAY! I'd take Wednesday too but I have a feeling she'll make me wait!
Post a Comment