Sunday, July 6, 2008

Just for Fun

I got this from MBKimmy and Chris....enjoy!


1. Where is your cell phone?........purse
2.Your significant other? ........recliner
3.Your hair? ........pony tail
4. Your mother? ........home
5. Your father? ........camping
6. Your favorite time of day? ........mid-morning
7. Your dream last night? ........none
8. Your favorite drink? ........sweet tea
9. Your dream goal? ........happy
10. The room you’re in? ........living room
11. Your ex? ........long time ago
12. Your fear? ........snakes
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? ........happy
14. What you are not? .......SKINNY
15. Your Favorite meal? ........spaghetti
16. One of your wish list items? .......DEBT FREE
17. The last thing you did? ........peed
18. Where you grew up? ........Ohio
19. What are you wearing? ........pajamas
20. Your TV is? ........on
21. Your pets? ........two
22. Your computer? ........new!
23. Your life? ........hectic
24. Your mood? ........drained
25. Missing someone? ........yes
26. Your car? ........mini-van
27. Something you’re not wearing? ........Shoes
28. Favorite store? ........Old Navy
29. Your summer? ........HOT
30. Your favorite colour? ........Purple
31. When is the last time you laughed? ........today
32. When is the last time you cried? ........yesterday
33. Your health? ........preggers
34. Your children? ........beautiful
35. Your future? ........sleepless
36. Your beliefs? ........happiness
37. Young or old? ........Young
38. Your image? ........fat
39. Your appearance? ........fat
40. Would you live your life over again knowing what you know? .......definitely!

Let me know if you participate so I can check out your answers!

2 comments:

MBKimmy said...

hahaha we both said not wearing shoes and FAT and FAT and don't you know all those not preggers said awe you aren't fat you are preggers - I was like yeah I am MISERABLE next question - hahaha

Chris said...

Yep...love it. I told MBKIMMY in an email that my other answer to "what your're NOT wearing" is LINGERIE! LOL!

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW...I'll check in and update as well.