I had my 38 week appointment this morning. My doctor told me that I am starting the labor process but it's going very slow which is good since I am scheduled for a c-section next week. He told me that I'd be lucky to make it to my c-section date, great! After my appointment I went into their NST (non stress test) room to sit for 1/2 hr to measure my contractions and to measure his heart beat. It went up to 176 at one point, but I was also having a contraction at the same time. My doctor thought the test looked great.
I go back on Thursday morning for another check up and NST. At that appointment they will give me my lab work instructions to get done before my c-section and give me all the paper work I need to pre-register for my c-section. 6 days and counting!
All the arrangements have been made for Mike's Uncle so we'll deal with that this week and pray that I don't go into labor during any of the services!
Yesterday we spent the day at Lake Hope with my parents, they are camping there this week. Zachary spent last night with them and I met them in town earlier today to pick up Zachary. On the way home I was looking in the rear view mirror talking to Zachary and noticed his smile looked different, he lost his front tooth! He told me he lost it last night in my step-mom's car when they were coming back to the camper from fishing. He said he didn't want anyone to know so he just dropped the tooth on the floor of the car! Silly boy. I told him it was exciting that he lost his first tooth and that we would need to find it so he could put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy. I called my dad and luckily he found it. I can't believe he lost his first tooth!! How exciting, yet it makes me want to cry, he's losing his baby teeth. :-( He's growing up way, way to fast. He told me today that he is no longer my baby, that he is now my big boy that his little brother can be the baby.
13 years ago



2 comments:
Oh how exciting!!! Looks like you could maybe go this weekend too. I have nada going on down there. But we're still on for 8:30 Friday morning. I am working my last day tomorrow WOOHOO! Spending Thursday relaxing and enjoying Miss Lindsay!
That is so exciting about Zachary's tooth. Too funny what he did. Poor thing probably thought it was a bad thing. I know that's probably extra bittersweet for you this close to delivering number 2. Ok, so I'll check in on you Thursday afternoon. GOOD LUCK if we don't get to chat again. Keep me posted!! COME ON BABY!!!
Woohoo! He's going to be here so soon!
Post a Comment