I am in such a bad mood today. Not because she wants to but because she is basically being forced out due to reorganization my best friend but in her two weeks notice today at work. We have a small office of only 4 people. I have been an emotional wreck all day. It's not fair and I blame the ones in charge for making a stupid decision with the reorganization. It's not going to work out properly and it's going to end up screwing everyone up I just know it.
I am stuck with 10 weeks before D- Day training a new admin ast and praying he/she catches on quickly and then finding my temp replacement for this summer and praying he/she knows what the hell she is doing because I am scared shitless coming back to work after 6-8 weeks and everything is screwed up. I am the only seasoned employee left and when I'm gone this summer I am entrusting 2 virgins to run our offices. I am stressing out and cry every time I look at my boss or co-worker. It's not fair.
I have warned everyone that I am going to be a bear to work with - they have only me to depend on and they do so way too much. They can do their own work and not ask me to do little shit that they can do on their own. They need to take on their own responsibilities because I can't deal with it all.
I guess I am just rambling and bitching. I'm hormonal and feel like I could go postal any moment - I am just joking but if I could punch someone it would make me feel much better. Well maybe just a cherry slushie and a Hershey's bar would do.
I hate this place right now and I am basically stuck - I can't find work being in my third trimester and almost ready to pop! Plus I can't afford to lose my maternity pay (which is only 2 weeks of paid leave and then 2 weeks of my vacation and then 1 week of my sick pay which equals 5 weeks paid).
I'm done bitching - until another day.
Oh, by the way - the baby and I are doing great. I feel great and he is busy practicing his goals! :-D
13 years ago



2 comments:
I'm sorry about work, but I'm glad to hear you and baby are dong well.
I'm sorry to hear you are in that situation at work. It's weird how are lives are so similar right now. I'm SO OVER my job but can't do much right now either. Hang in there...I hope the next ten weeks FLY for the both of us!
Post a Comment