I failed my 1 hr glucose test last weekend. I failed by 10 pts. I guess I should have studied harder. I fasted, the last bite to eat I had was at 8:00 p.m. the night before and I only drank a small glass of water before I went in that morning.
I have to do a 4 hr test this Saturday so my doctor can have the results before my April 24th appointment. I think I'll have an earlier dinner this Friday night and stay clear of anything that might tip the results not in my favor!
Damn! I pray I pass the big test because I really don't want to be diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes!
Damn!
Damn!
Damn!
13 years ago



2 comments:
I'm SOOO sorry you failed. That bites. I'm doing my one hour this Friday. Last pregnancy I went out for a steak dinner the night before (early) and only ate steak and broccoli. I did NO CARBS and NO DESSERT. I did not eat or drink before the test. Maybe you could try a high protein dinner the night before you next one and steer clear of all carbs the day before. GOOD LUCK! I'm thinking about you!
Oh my, I'm sorry. I hope the next one turns out okay. HUGS!
Post a Comment