I did my 4 hr glucose testing on Saturday. I'm GLAD it's over and I pray I don't have to do it again. I was able to finish a good book while I was at the lab and I made friends with an older couple who arrived the same time I did for their yearly 2 hour testing. Sweet couple and I loved chatting with them.
We started our house renovations, I didn't think to take before pictures but I will have during and after pictures to post eventually. I also want to get a new belly shot because it's very obvious!
My little man is moving all over the place and is punching and kicking the hell out of me when it's time to eat. He is my lunch, breakfast and dinner alarm clock.
I go back to the doctor this Thursday for an ultrasound and a check up. This is my last monthly appointment after this I will be going every 2 weeks and then the final month once a week. I can't believe it's here - the final stretch!!!
I'll leave you with this wonderful article I found on web md.
***EDIT*** I had the entire article posted here but then I realized how LONG it was so I removed it. It is a good article and if you want to read it you can click on the link above.
13 years ago



1 comment:
Hey there. Well, guess what? I failed my one hour this time too. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UPSET! I was home sick anyway today and taking a nap when they called. I started bawling on the phone to my nurse. She was like you have to do the three hour this week. I was like NO WAY...I'm congested and I can't breath and I'm throwing up. NOT GONNA HAPPEN! She said I can wait til early next week if I want. I'll see....I may try to do it this Friday if I'm feeling better by Thursday.
SO how bad was it??? I'm DREADING it and I'm scared to death that because I'm heavier and WAY less active this pregnancy that I'm going to fail it too. NOT A GOOD DAY here. I hope you're results come back ok...how soon will you hear??? Email me privately if you want at cmbresnan@aol.com
Thanks for reading...
Post a Comment