Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's a...

BOY

Everything is looking great. He's about 10 inches and under 1 pound. He looks adorable. I am at work now and sort of busy so I can't write much, promise to later.

I am in love with him! :-)

2 comments:

Chris said...

CONGRATS!!! Wow, it seems everyone I know is having same sex siblings these days! I'm SO glad all is well and the u/s looked good. I can imagine your fears all to well. We've had a rough couple of weeks here. Mike and I are both sick and Lindsay is on day four of not sleeping through the night. I have my next U/S on Tuesday and I can't wait! I could swear I felt Lindsay more at this point. I don't feel a lot of movement yet and I know I'm just paranoid but I can't wait to start getting those reassuring KICKS!
I was so happy to see your comment today. I'll update soon. For now I'm off to bed while I can get some sleep!

Angie said...

We have some of Zach's old stuff, if you would like to have it back. I have to be honest, I have no clue which clothes are the ones we got from you! I know, I'm terrible, but he has so much so it's hard to keep track. I know that we have your car seat cover and changing table sheet thing. You're more than welcome to go through his stuff and grab what you want. Joe's friend Lamar and his wife are having a boy too, so I have offered for them to go through his stuff as well. I don't know what to get rid of, and what to keep-- who knows if we'll be blessed with another little guy or not?

Okay, I'll quit going on.. I'm just so excited for you! HUGS!