Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I had a doctors appointment this morning to report my blood sugar levels the past 2 weeks. I'm in the clear, my doctor said my levels were good because they always go back down to the safe level and for me not to worry (at least right now) about GD. Phew!

I was also told that Mike and I have the ability to pick our baby's birthday. He told me to check the calendar and we can schedule a c-section between July 11 and the 21st. Not only do we get to pick the date, we also get to pick the doctor for the delivery. It all seems so real!

The baby's heart beat was 160 this morning, still remaining in the 160's - and I am still praying PINK!!

Mike, Zachary and I did our Valentine's Day stuff last night since Mike has to work this evening. Zachary will be my dinner date.

That's all until Feb 28 - KEEP PRAYING PINK!!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Great news Misti! Keeping my fingers crossed for pink! :-)

Chris said...

Congrats on the good news! I'm thinkin' pink for you! I work at the hospital so I have connections...got another scan yesterday morning and we're confirmed...it's another GIRL! I'm hoping the same for you!
I know you're counting the days to find out! I'll check back with you then. Oh and TOTALLY cool about picking the birthday. My doc hasn't talked with me about that yet but I'm hoping for 7/11! I'll have to ask her about that on my next visit!