My second trimester didn't start off all that great - I had the nasty flu bug all weekend. I still don't feel the hottest.
On a good note, I felt the little one moving around this weekend. I am still skeptical by being able to feel the baby so early since I'm just 14 weeks but they say you are able to feel the baby earlier during the second pregnancy. I think the baby was just mad at me for being sick. :-(
To get a little personal, my boobs have tripled in size. I can't wear any of my comfortable bras anymore and I can't find bras at the local stores that fit me! I don't know what I'm going to do. I've already bought the bra extenders hoping they will prolong me a few more weeks but they do not work. They make my bras feel very uncomfortable. I am sitting at work today pulling and tugging on my bra, it hurts. I would much rather take it off and let the kids do their own thing and be free - but that's not very professional of me! LOL I might take a trip to Wally World on my break to see if I can find something a little bit more comfortable.
I received some of the clothes I ordered from JCP this weekend the good news is the pants fit me great. The bad news is the shirts are too big. The shirts look like I'm wearing mu-mu's (I think that's how you spell it.) I am in desperate need of long sleeve shirts so I am going to return them to get a smaller size. I don't know if I need to go down 2 sizes, I don't want the shirts to be form fitting tight, I am already fat and don't need to be wearing shirts so tight everyone can see the wonderful rolls I have. I'll figure it out.
I think I am just procrastinating right now. It's Monday and I still feel like crap - I don't want to work but I really need to. We have a big event on Thursday.
10 more days until my next appointment - I can't wait!
13 years ago



1 comment:
You should go to Vic.toria's Sec.ret and get sized. I had to during my pregnancy and found out that the cup size I was wearing was two sizes too small! They were great and very helpful. I can still wear them when I don't wear a nursing bra, and they fit great. Looking forward to hearing about your next appt.!
Post a Comment