Thursday, January 31, 2008

15weeks 3 days

I had a doctors appointment this morning. Everything is going great. I go back on Feb 14 and then again on Feb 28 for the BIG ultrasound!!!!

My doctor is having me check my blood sugar levels for a few days because I've been feeling very faint and "low" after I eat. He thinks my levels are dropping rather than staying where they should. I guess it's better to have low blood sugar than it being high and risk for gestational diabetes. I've always had low blood sugar and I faintly remember having this same problem when I was pg with Zachary.

I have only gained 1 pound so far in the pregnancy, phew! I am officially in maternity clothes (have been for about 2 weeks) and I'm feeling the little one move around more and more each day. The heart beat this morning was around 162. So far the hb has been steady in the 160's.

It's the end of the month so things are busy at work and I already missed the first 2 hours this morning. I better get to work.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Glad to hear things are going well!