Not a whole lot to post here today other than the fact that I just don't feel pregnant anymore. It's weird. My stomach feels hard and is rather noticeable more some days than others. I haven't had morning sickness for about a week now (yeah!). I am at the awkward stage of just feeling fat and not really feeling pregnant yet.
I have my next check up on Jan 31, it seems like it's been forever since I've seen the doctor. I'm hoping they will use the doppler to check for heartbeat, I want to be able to hear it again. I need to hear it to confirm everything is still okay.
Pretty boring, right now. I have been pressuring Mike to get started on our upstairs so we can get bedrooms moved upstairs in order to get a play room and nursery started. I'd like to do it now so I can help rather than wait until the very last possible moment. Men!
Until next week...
13 years ago



1 comment:
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I remember this time being awkward because the nausea was gone, and I just felt fat. Hang in there, you'll here your little baby very soon!
Post a Comment