Monday, December 27, 2010

Long time no see...

12/27/2010 - this year has gone by way to fast. It seems like that's how I've started my last few blog posts. But really, I feel so bad for neglecting my blog. This was intended to be my little journal for my kids and family. It's not working since I've only been here twice since 2009.

The boys are really big and amzae me more each day. Benjamin is 2 1/2 now and acts like he's Zachary's age (8 years old). He has bruises all over his legs because he jumps, falls, and trips over everything. There are more days than not that the little booger is in trouble for doing something. He's our rough kid who dances to the beat of his own drum and refuses to follow anyone elses's beat. He adores and looks up to his big brother Zachary. Watching the two of them play together always puts a smile on my face. I love my boys!!

Zachary is in 2nd grade now. He started a different elementary school this year and I really think the change was for the best. He fits in really well and is doing a great job. He still loves baseball, and will be starting basketball in a few weeks. His new school had Cub Scouts also so he joined and Mike is his Wolf Den Leader. Zachary has excelled in reading and math, he is so smart! I couldn't ask for a better child, I adore each moment I get to spend with him!

I'm at work and was feeling guilty that I haven't posted for a while. I will make it a resolution for 2011 to do better.

No comments: