Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pears, Bananas and Squash

I thought it was time to introduce a veggie to Ben's diet instead of all fruits. Last night he enjoyed a bowl of yummy oatmeal (Thanks Angie, he LOVES oatmeal!) and a side of squash. After he had 2 table spoons of oatmeal and a about 1.5 ounces of squash he screamed for more. So I made 2 more table spoons of oatmeal and gave him the rest of the squash. The little man can eat! I don't have any pictures of him eating to post, I know I'm a slacker. I'll try to download pictures and post some this weekend.

We promised Zachary we would put up our tree and decorate our house on Friday night. I am going to do a little bit of shopping for some new decorations when I get off work tonight. We want to get one more blow up decoration for outside. We already have Santa so a reindeer or a snowman would be great. I am not sure what happened to our outdoor lights, we didn't put them up last year and now we can't find them. So I might have to go purchase all new lights. I like the look of the clear icicle lights. I also want to get a few wreaths to put on the windows. For the inside I am going to pick up a stocking tree since we don't have a mantel to display our stockings. There are a few other things I want to get as well.


Well, I actually have some work to do today, it's shocking I know. Better get started.

3 comments:

Angie said...

That's awesome! Go Ben! :-) Rylan LOVED oatmeal too. He was so excited to get rid of that boring rice cereal!

MBKimmy said...

Hit the dollar store for the wreaths to hang outside - even though they are not nice they will look great outside!

Good luck and way to go Ben!

The Smith Family said...

That's exactly what I did. I ended up going to the Dollar Store during lunch and picking up a few things for my office and for the house. I also grabbed some stickers for Zachary to send to his penpal. I love Dollar Tree.