Yep, you read it right! Ben is cutting his first tooth! It has broken his gum line and we can feel it. He has been rather fussy lately and his gums have felt swollen so we've been expecting it. He has one more on the bottom that looks like it will pop through any minute and the two teeth on the top are very visible and we expect them to come through soon. I remember Zachary cut 4 teeth at once between around 5 months old.
Last night the boys spent the night with my dad and step-mom. Our first night since Ben was born out of the house. We went and did some Christmas shopping and then we went to Applebee's and I ordered a drink with my meal (yeah!). When we were done eating we went to the Maplewood for about 1/2 hr (oh yeah we sure know how to party!) to have a drink with my friend Ann. She was there celebrating her friend's birthday.
When we picked the boys up this morning Ben didn't even seem to have missed us. He was in the best spirits. He fell asleep around 9:30 last night and woke up around 6:30 this morning. Just about the same bedtime as he has at home. Zachary didn't really like that his little brother was intruding on his Friday night. We promised him it was NOT going to be a weekly occurance. Maybe once every few months until Ben gets older. I know I was very glad to have the night off.
Zachary and Mike went shopping today. He took Zachary to the local dollar store so he could pick out some gifts for grandparents (and his great-grandparents). I know you're thinking it's the dollar store....but Mike wanted Zachary to be able to go through the store and pick out whatever he wanted to buy. The gifts are from the heart.
I am so behind on making calendars that I usually make for our parents and grandparents. This year I don't have the software I've used in the past so I am making them from scratch. It's a lot more labor intensive but they are looking great. I have one almost done and put over 6 hours into it so far, picking pictures, croping pictures, making the collages, layout, design and then creating the calendar. I have 4 more to do. Hopefully since I've already done one the rest will go faster.
13 years ago



2 comments:
I can't believe he's getting a tooth already! What an overachiever! LOL :-)
Teeth already ... wow! We aren't even on a good sleeping schedule yet and you already have teeth ... haha
Post a Comment