**The following pictures were taken with my cell phone, not the best quality. Our camera's batteries died before we could get some pictures of the boy. I'll post more when they are dressed up.
Zachary and Ben posing in front of the tree after we decorated it.
Zachary and Ben posing in front of the tree after we decorated it.
Boys posing for Mommy!
Yummy, sweet potatoes were introduced tonight!
Ben's first Christmas! He is wearing his Elmo outfit my parents bought him. I wanted to see how well it fit him and decided to pose him in front of the tree. I love his smile in this picture.
We're FINALLY starting our Christmas shopping tomorrow. We are headed to Lancaster with Mike's parents and sister and her family to do some shoppping. Our family pictures are rescheduled for Sunday, so I should have them back in about a week and and a half, JUST in time for the holidays.
Sorry not much to post about tonight, I'm tired and need to be getting to bed. Happy Weekend!






3 comments:
Your boys look so happy. Enjoy them this Christmas!
Aw, I bet you are VERY EXCITED to have both of your boys this Christmas! Such a special time!
Cute pictures! Love the Elmo outfit!
Post a Comment