Sunday, November 30, 2008

My new hair cut

We got all dressed up and ready for our family Christmas pictures and 20 minutes before we were leaving the portrait studio called to cancel! Their camera broke. So, our new date and time is next Sunday at 7:30 p.m. I'm bummed because I borrowed my little sister's kick ass flatiron to do my hair today, but I won't be able to next weekend because she'll be in Boston. :-( I just might have to ask Mike for an early Christmas gift ;-) Anyway, here I am all dressed up with no where to go. It was a good shot of my new haircut, I recently got 5 inches chopped off. It makes me actually do my hair in the morning rather than twisting it up in a french twist with a clip every morning.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I really like your hair! I had something similar done last year and was thinking of having it done again.

MBKimmy said...

Your hair looks great! Love it -