Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pears and pictures (and Happy Thanksgiving)

Ben had pears for the first time this morning. He seemed to like them. It was his first food other than cereal. I mixed them with a little bit of cereal. He is still getting used to eating cereal, he thinks I'm nuts when I try to feed it to him. Just a little at a time until he starts showing that he wants more.

We're getting ready to visit family and to eat a lot this afternoon.

In closing, here is Zachary's kindergarten picture!



Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all enjoy your family and friends today!

2 comments:

MBKimmy said...

Happy Turkey Day to you! Good luck with the food - we are starting too - they say it helps with the acid refulx so I am starting as soon as I could. Tatum didn't get food until she was almost 5 months - Bowden is only 3 and 2 weeks and i am already pushing it!

Trisha said...

That's a really good picture of Zachary! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.