Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kicking my ass....

It's too early into the pregnancy for me to feel like I'm getting my ass kicked! A little less than 8 weeks go to until my c-section and I am ready to throw in the white towel and admit defeat.

I have been having light contractions at night, I'm stressed as hell because of work, I cry all the time and my weight gain has gone up to 20 lbs.

I just needed a bitch fest. I'm tired, I want to go home.

3 comments:

Chris said...

You and I SO need to meet and have a "drink" together...tea of course. I feel exactly the same way. Wish I could QUIT my job....way too emotional with EVERYONE and I feel HUGE even though people tell me I look good. (Yeah right). I'm SOOOOOOOOO ready to have this baby...Hang in there girl. We're going to have a WONDERFUL summer!!!!!!

Chris said...

You're welcome. I can't tell you how often I come here and you are feeling the same things as me and I feel so much LESS guilty! I know I should be THRILLED to be pregnant and not complain for a minute! But it's just been SO much harder this time in so many ways. (Mostly emotionally) I'm praying that is not a sign of anything to come afterward. However, I think I will be SO HAPPY once she's here and I'm no longer prego there is NO WAY I could have post pardom. LOL!
I love Olivia Rose..very pretty.
We know a couple of Olivia's though so that rules it out for us. We're stuck between Katie Marie (Katherine) and Sarah Elizabeth (Mike wants to call her Sara beth-all one word). I just don't feel it. The name I was referring to on the blog that no one else in the fam likes is Kara Marie (a combo of katie/sara) I thought that was kind of neat. Oh well...something will eventually come right.
Can't wait to hear about your shower coming up! Have a good weekend.

Angie said...

Aw, you have to be completely worn out with your work, and then having a 5 year old, plus getting tired so easy when you're pg. Poor thing. Try to enjoy the rest of your pg time though! Maybe you could get a pedi or something?