Thursday, May 22, 2008

C-Section is scheduled

I don't have much time, really busy at work but I wanted to post our scheduled c-section date.

Tuesday, July 15 at 8:00 a.m. I have to be at the hospital at 6:30 a.m.

I have other updates on my recent doctors appointments I'll get to them as soon as possible!

1 comment:

Chris said...

WOOHOO!!! I'm hoping to be coming home from the hospital on that day!
My surgery scheduler called me on Thursday but I missed her call and she was off for the weekend. I'm pretty sure I'm still getting my date of 7/11 but I should know for sure this week. I have an ultrasound tomorrow and OB on Wed so i'll be updating too. Also, this weekend my hubs is down and out with a kidney stone (read my blog) so we're still on hold on baby prep....OMG...I'm freaking inside!!!!