Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Zachary!

October 1 is Zachary's 7th birthday. SEVEN! I can't believe my first born is seven. I can still tell you about every minute of the day he was born.

I love you Zachary Allen, you have brought so much joy to my life. You will always be mommy's special boy. You mean more to me than words can describe.

I have so much catching up to do. Let's see if I can put the last 2 months into a few bullet points:

  • I started a new position, still at the university I work for but in a different department. I love it.
  • Mike started coaching again, his team has won 3 games and he's 1/2 way through his season.
  • Ben is all over the place walking and getting into EVERYTHING. He's growing up really fast and saying all kinds of words. More, juice, milk, dog, cat, bub, Zach, Mom, Dad, yes, no, up, this, go, car, truck and many more.
  • Zachary started 1st grade.
  • On Labor Day weekend Zachary broke his arm. He had a cast from his shoulder to his fingers and just got it off yesterday (9/29). The break was through his growth plate so we have to go back in a few weeks to get it x-ray again and then again in 6 months to check to make sure it didn't cause permanent damage to his growth plate.
  • I started classes again this quarter. If I continue to go at this rate I should graduate in 3 years. So, I'll be graduating 15 years after I originally started college. That's a LONG time but I'm going to get it done!
I promise to take more time and post a few pictures soon! Good night.

No comments: