Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shopping trip to Lowes and to visit Uncle Roger

Last night we had to to to Lowes to pick up a few things. After we were done we went to Tractor Supply to say hi to my brother, Roger. Here are some pictures I snapped when I was there.

Zachary is growing up so fast!





I love this picture of Ben.








Ready, set, drive!


I was walking behind Mike as he was pushing the cart and caught a glimpse of the boys and had to snap a picture. This is adorable! Age difference, 5 years 9 1/2 months.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

What cute pictures! I looks like they have a really cool Uncle to let them try out the forklift. My Dad drives one where he works, so this gives me the idea to get Dalen's picture on his. Ben looks like he is off to the races in his Lowes cart :-)

MBKimmy said...

Love the last picture ... you could not have taken a better shot ... it would look great in Black and White with a black frame!

Angie said...

So cute! I particularly like the last one!