Just a quick post. Ben has 4 yes, I said it FOUR new teeth coming in! He has his two bottom teeth he got in December and now his top middle and one on each side of his middle have all cut through. It makes him look so much older.
Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy. I haven't posted for a while:

Ben watching Zachary fly a kite on Saturday.

My boys enjoying the outdoors!

Big boy Ben playing at Burger King.

Zachary and Ben playing at Burger King

I was trying to get him to show off his new teeth. 7 1/2 months old and he has 6 teeth! I think he's going to need to get his hair cut before he's a year old. It's getting long, I have to brush it out of his face.
1 comment:
Your boys are so adorable! I really liked the pictures and the video of Ben. He does have alot of teeth already! Dalen will be 6 months soon and still doesn't have his bottom two completely in yet.
Post a Comment