Kyle, Allie and Zachary (and Uncle David trying to keep Kyle in place!)
When we got home Zachary told us tomorrow is his teacher's birthday and asked if he could make her a card. He did it all on his own. So of course the picture crazy mommy I am, I had to take a picture of it. Mike wrote on a separate piece of paper how to spell "Happy Birthday Mrs. Watson" and Zachary wrote it all by himself on his homemade card. He put it in his back pack and said he hoped she didn't "fade" when she got it. We asked him what he meant by fade, and he put his hand on his head and passed out...he meant to say FAINT not fade. :-)




2 comments:
DAMN...just realized the other 4 posts pictures didn't post. I swear they were there 2 hours ago. It's too late to worry about it now, I'll fix it tomorrow. Sorry! Please check back to see them soon!!!!
Misti
It was nice to finally meet you too! You have very handsome little boys.
Post a Comment