Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kick Ass Blog Award


Thanks to my new blogger friend MBKimmy for my very first blogger award! She awarded me with the kick-ass blogger award!

Now I must present this award to 5 other kick ass bloggers!

1. My first award is going to go to Our Little Weeks Baby Story. My cousin who got me started in this wonderful world of blogging!

2. My second award is going to go to my sister in law and her new blog about my adorable little niece and nephew, The Adventures of Allie and Kyle

3. My third award goes to my newest blogger friend My World.

4. My fourth award goes to The Brensen Family Blog. Still praying for you girl! Chris and I had babies 4 days a part and became fast friends chatting about our pregnancy and newborns. She is how MBKimmy and I met.

5. I present my fifth award to the Sophia Grace Mourn blog. Sophia's Daddy is friends with my husband and he is serving in the United States National Guard. Sophia's mommy Tiffiany is one kick ass strong woman and most definately deserves the kick-ass blog award!

Now if I've awarded you with the kick ass blog award it's time for you to award 5 others. Thanks MBKimmy for the award!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Awww Right!!! I got a blogger award. Thanks! :-)

Angie said...

YAY!! Thanks!!