Monday, August 18, 2008

I love my boys - all 3 of them! (Lots of pictures)

Ben is ONE month old. I thought I'd start the post with his one month picture. I have lots of pictures and not much text. I have started a post with updates on both of the boys and updates on Mike and I. Lots of things going on, breast feeding is going okay, but not the greatest. We had to supplement with Isomil because Ben is getting very gasy. We took Zachary kindergarten school clothes shopping (tear, tear!). The four of us spent an afternoon visiting Ben's babysitter and letting her get used to Ben and him get used to her. That's just a little synopsis of what's been going on.

Enjoy the pictures!

I'm working on a smile!

Mom you really want me to smile for the camera?

All four grandkids (on Mike's side) Allie, Kyle, Zachary and Benjamin. The boys and I spent a good part of last Friday visiting Mike's mom and the kids. This picture took about 20 minutes to take because we couldn't keep all 4 kids in one spot for more than 2 seconds.

One of the many tries to get a group shot!

Daddy and Benjamin sleeping.

POOP ON MICHIGAN - We're Ohio State Buckeye Fans! GO BUCKS!!!

Zachary put together this outfit on his own the other night and then walked into the living room declaring he was king for the night and then tried to boss us around. Notice he even put a red blanket over the chair so his thrown could look like a kings thrown. Smart cookie he is.

Okay Mom, I guess I will give in and let you snap a picture of me SMILING. Ain't I cute?

Zachary and Ben getting ready for Ben's first walk. I have to note that Zachary picked out his own clothes (and please excuse the tall grass!)

Now I can't quit smiling!

Hmm, what is this thing? This was Ben's first time playing with is tummy / back time toy. He didn't know what to think of it.

Hmmm, is this jail? What am I supposed to do here?

Big brother Zachary decided he needed to show Ben how to play with his toy.

The boys playing together. Zachary is SUCH a great big brother, always willing to help - except with diaper duty!

Yummy, my tummy is full!

Grandma Bev, Cousin Bryce and Zachary at the local fair enjoying a little ice cream break.

Zachary on the Nemo ride at the local fair.

Ben in the stroller getting ready for our walk (I just realized these pictures are all out of order, sorry!)

Future Ohio State Buckeye tailgater - GO BUCKS!

The walk wore Ben out!

Zachary on the kiddie farris wheel at the local fair.

Mike and Zachary enjoying the slide. I have to note that I didn't go with them to the fair. I wasn't going to drag Ben to the fair being a newborn. Mike and Zachary went with my step mom and nephew.

Zachary getting ready to touch the sky!

Yummy ice cream treat on a hot summer day at the local fair.


I promise I will have an acutal update soon. I thought I should post pictures before I forgot. Of course I have more pictures to load from my camera so I will probably post them next week.

2 comments:

Angie said...

What cute pics! I can't believe he's a month old already!!

Trisha said...

Those are cute pictures. It looks like you have a wonderful family.