Monday, March 10, 2008

By the way, I think we have come up with a name...

Benjamin

For now at least. It might change. I have an issue with the middle name and what the initials would be. Mike and I are discussing it.

And I think I am going to choose July 16 or 17 for my scheduled c-section, unless there is a need for me to go earlier. :-) I want to let this little guy cook as long as he can before he joins us in the real world.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I like Benjamin! Joe was telling me about it over the weekend, and I really like it.

Chris said...

Benjamin is a great name. Will you call him Benji? That's my issue with every name we come up with...there is a short version and do we like it or not. Glad you're feeling good. Have you talked with your OB yet about dates? I thought they wouldn't really look at that til 30 weeks and then base it on the measurements?? I go next week so I thought I'd ask more about it now. I'm still hoping for 7/11 but we'll see how it all plays out. Either way, can you believe in four months we'll both be ready to deliver or already have??? WOW!